Villa Anjani offers a complete escape set in quiet rural surroundings. There are two guest suites, and one master suites comprising two conjoining double bedroom, which is perfect for family with small children. Indoor and outdoor entertainment spaces, dining and living areas, swimming pool, a large garden and an open pavilion (Bale), all set within a walled estate, with unrestricted view to the open sea from every angles of the villa.
The four air-conditioned guest suites offer king size or twin beds adorned in luxurious linen, and en suite bathrooms. The open air living and dining area between the swimming pool and the beach offer a breathtaking views of Amuk Bay, from personal living spaces or poolside with cocktail in hand, guests can partake in every enchanting sunset.
The dining area seats ten, and the kitchen is professionally equipped to cater for the most lavish of dinner parties and guests' requirements. Private parking is available for two vehicles.
The master suite set on the second floor aimed for privacy and amazing view.. Beyond the creature comforts, you will be treated to stunning views of the ocean, and calming sense the coconut grooves nearby. A sanctuary within the retreat, you are in to indulge in spatious room that can be open from all area that gives you the sense of outdoor while being indoor, simply luxuriate in the oversized bathtub watching the sun go down.
- Four-poster king size bed
- Flat screen television and DVD player
- Table and chair set in the balcony for a private breakfast or tea.
- Walk-in dressing area
- Bathroom suite with double basins, walk-in shower and a bathtub
The guest suites is set in the ground floor a with a view to a charming courtyard where the swimming pool is located. An outdoor shower, allows guests to bathe in nature without leaving their suite.
Living and Dining Room
Offer you a protected area should the wheather get too bad or you want to snuggle up watching the world on tv, but on most days you can open all the door to enjoy the freedom of outdoor living, sea breeze at your doorstep.
- Dining table with 10 seats.
- 42' LCD TV
- DVD player
- Surround sound system
- Board games
- Wireless Internet
A cabana set at the beachfront with Thai day bed, a favorite place for reading spot while enjoying a cuppa, take a well-deserved afternoon nap, or just hangout with a glass of wine after dinner is over.
Fully equipped, perfect for cooking enthusiast or experience the way Indonesian food being prepared by our staff. It always has been the centre of activity area for us, and hopefully you can feel the same. It’s where breakfast prepared fresh each morning, Lunch and dinner can be pre-arranged.
The breakfast menu and our in-house menu with chef's recommendations can be obtained on confirmation of booking, there is no additional charge for our staff to prepare lunch and dinner, only a charge for the cost of purchase and delivery of ingredients to the villa Guests are encouraged to let staff know if they would like something special to be catered for.
Fruit juices, bottled water and soft drinks are available all day at no cost. If guests fancy a cocktail, chilled champagne or a special concoction, our villa attendants will readily comply.
Guests are encouraged to let villa staff know d they would like special beverages and brands to be catered for. All alcohol beverages are charged additionally, and guests will be billed at the end of their stay.
- Villa Anjani is a no smoking villa.
- Round trip airport transfers (one car) are included in the villa rental for guest staying minimum 3 days, otherwise the cost for each journey will need to be paid direct to the driver.
- Breakfast is included in the villa rental.
- Master and Guest suites are equipped with hair dryers, luxury towels and pool towels
- All linens are a minimum 300 thread count, with goose feather pillows and comforter.
- Power socket adapters are available on request.
Villa Anjani is complete with a full compliment of staff at your service:
- A car and driver can be hired by the day (duration of 10 hours, cost of petrol excluded).
- Tours can be arranged through the villa staff.
- A round of golf at Nusa Dua (18 holes) or Sanur (9 holes) can be arrange, on the booking time.
- Our staff will be happy to recommend local eateries and hotel restaurants and will gladly make bookings for you.
- Basic laundry is available at the villa, if you need items to be handwash please give the staff specific instruction how do you want it done.
- Babysitting services
- Massage and manicure / pedicures can be arrange at the nearby